- Natural Park: Sierras Tejeda, Almijara and Alhama
- Season: June – Octotber
- Departures: With a group of 6 any day of the year. Ask for programmed departure
- Distance: 3 km
- Total Time: 4 hours plus transport
- Difficulty: Low – Medium.
- Minimum Age: 12 years. Less than 12 year-old ask
- Transport: Included
- Recommendations: Boots with good grip, swimsuit and breathable T-shirt, spare clothing and shoes, water, sun protection and snack
We will start our tour in the recreational area of “Las Rahije”, on the road from Canillas de Aceituno to Sedella. From here, along a steep slope, we will go up to the path that leads from the village of Canillas de Aceituno to the ravine. This stony gully, with an important slope, offers more than ten rappels in its route, some kettle and slide. Its exciting descent will leave an unforgettable memory.