- Natural Park: Sierras Tejeda, Almijara and Alhama
- Park area: Sierra Almijara
- Distancea: 2.8 kilometres
- Total time: 4 hours
- Difficulty: Low-Medium. Minimum age: 12 years, younger consult
- Picnic: Not included
- Recommendations: Boots or slippers with good grip, swimsuit and breathable T-shirt, spare clothes, water and snack
- Difficulty: Medium
Probably the most beautiful, fun and complete canyon of Andalusia. We will access it by an interesting mountain trail that will take us to the point where we will begin the descent, a tour of the river bed in which the transparent sheet of water slides on the boulders forming waterfalls, kettles, slides and pools that allow the possibility of jumping of different heights and funny rappels.
The precipitation of carbonates on the boulders gives them a beautiful sand color and a magnificent grip.
So, because of the transparency of its waters, the wild beauty of its landscape, its exuberant and lush vegetation, and its enormous possibilities, we are talking about the most impressive Andalusian canyon.